viernes, 20 de octubre de 2017
jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017
Levers are a simple machine that help us make work easier. But how do
they work and how can you make one to help you? Check out this episode
with Squeaks and Jessi to learn all about levers!
Simple machines have been helping people to do work for thousands of years!
The lever, wheel and axle, pulley, inclined plane, wedge, and screw each have
a job to do. Some amplify force, some change its direction, and some reduce
friction or create mechanical advantage.
sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017
Flowers are the reproductive structures in a plant. Flower has sepal, petals, stamens and pistil. Stamen is the male reproductive part and pistil is the female reproductive part. Stamen has a stalk like structure called filament and anther. Anther contains the pollen grains which are the male gametes. Pistil contains the ovary, style and stigma. The ovary contains ovules. The egg which is the female gamete is formed in the ovule. Sexual reproduction in plants also involves the fusion of male and female gametes to form a zygote.
domingo, 1 de octubre de 2017
miércoles, 27 de septiembre de 2017
1. What are the different groups of invertebrates?
2. Say 2 characteristics of each group.
3. Mention 2 examples of each group.
4. What is the largest group of invertebrates?
5. Can you add 2 questions for your classmates?
jueves, 21 de septiembre de 2017
David Attenborough demonstrates the brief but incredible life of fungi
in a wood. From the BBC.
Learn the six gropus that all organisms are divided into based on similarities.
Organisms can be in the kingdom: animal, plant, bacteria, fungi, protist or archaea.
A quick review of our telling time lesson and some
practice. Grab a pencil to write the time down or just
orally say the time. I hope you find this video helpful.
it's Back to School season andI just want to share this with you. Enjoy!
viernes, 16 de junio de 2017
jueves, 15 de junio de 2017
Answer the questions:
1. Why didn´t the Emperor admit he couldn´t see the clothes?
2. Would you have told the emperor the truth?
3. Who showed the most confidence in the story?
miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017
martes, 13 de junio de 2017
lunes, 12 de junio de 2017
Answer the following questions:
1. What did they use a Pyramid for?
2. Cleopatra inspired ......
3. How many languages did she speak?
4. What did they do with the Pharaoh or a whealthy Egyptian when they died?
5. Why was the River Nile so important in ancient Egypt?
domingo, 11 de junio de 2017
1. When was he born?
2. What continents were known at that time?
3. He was inspired by ......
4. In Europe spices were.....
5. What did Columbus think it would make him rich?
6. Why did many leaders of several nations denied to pay for his trip?
7. Why did the Spanish King and queen agreed in giving him the money?
8. How many men did travel with him?
9. Columbus remained ........
10. They landed on an island of the New World in....
11. Columbus called the natives the Indians because.......
12. How many trip did he make?
13. Who realised it was a New Continent?
14. Columbus discovered a New world thanks to .....
End the sentences:
1. Fire was discovered .......
2. Thanks to fire they could .................................. ( 3things)
3.The most important cave paintings are ..........................
4. They hunted animales, with them they made ..................................
5. The mammoth lived in .............. and ate ..................... ...................... ................
6. They made tools from ......................... ................................. ....................
7. Examples of the tools they built are .................. ................................... ............................
8. The man is fishing in the river with .....................................................................................................
sábado, 10 de junio de 2017
jueves, 1 de junio de 2017
1. Watch the story and write ten sentences
using past tenses.
2. Write a different ending for this story ( five lines)
miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017
lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017
domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017
miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017
sábado, 13 de mayo de 2017
viernes, 28 de abril de 2017
1. What is matter?
2. What are the 3 states of matter?
3. What do all matter have in common?
4. what are the 3 states of matter? Give 2 examples of each one.
5. Does the air weigh?
6..Does the air have weight?
7. What are the 3 characteristics of matter?
What is matter?
jueves, 27 de abril de 2017
miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017
ACTIVITIES ON THE VIDEO
1. In which different states can we find water in nature?
2. True or false:
All the 3 states exist at the same time.
3. When does water expand?
4. Is solid water more or less dense than liquid water?
5. What is the consequence of that?
6. What is the consequence of glass containers in a freezer? and of ice?
7. What is the boiling point of water?
8. What is the most popular property of water ?
jueves, 20 de abril de 2017
martes, 11 de abril de 2017
1. How many watersheds are there in Spain?
2. What is the largest watershed in Spain?
3. What watershed has the shortest rivers?
4. What rivers, except Ebro have irregular flow?
5. What are the main rivers in the Atlantic Watershed?
6. What are the main rivers in the Cantabrian Watershed?
7. What are the main rivers in the Mediterranean Watershed?
viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017
Ring O´Roses,Ring O´Roses,
A pocket full of Roses
A Tisho, A tisho,
We all fall down.
Picking up the daisies,
Picking up the daisies,
A Tisho, A tisho,
we all jump up
jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017
martes, 28 de marzo de 2017
lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017
miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017
jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017
Watch the video and answer the questions:
1. When is Saint Patrick celebrated?
2.Where was he born?
3. When was it was it and who ruled the world at that time?
4. Who took him to Ireland?
5. How did he scape and go back home?
6. What did the voice say to him when he grew up?
7. Was his life easy in Ireland?
8. Why are the fields emeral green?
9. What do the 3 leaves of the shamrock represent?
10. What animal disappear from Ireland thanks to Saint Patrick?
martes, 14 de marzo de 2017
viernes, 10 de marzo de 2017
martes, 7 de marzo de 2017
Answer these questions about the senses:
1. What are the 5 senses and their sense organs?
2. What can we hear with our ears? Give the examples of the video.
3. How does the sense of smell help us? For exampe?
3. What are the different flavours we can taste?
4. How does the sense of touch help us?
5.What are the different things we can touch?
6. 80% of what we experience as taste is actually....
3 things we can hear
3 things we can taste
3 things we can touch
3 things we can see
3 things we can smell
jueves, 23 de febrero de 2017
miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2017
martes, 14 de febrero de 2017
Answer the following questions:
1. When did it happen this story?
2. Where did it happen?
3. Who was the Emperor of Rome?
4. What weren´t the soldiers allowed to do?
5. Who was the leader of the Christians?
6. Why was he in prison?
7. Who gave him food in prison?
8. What was the miracle he did?
9. What was his final message?
10. When did he die?
domingo, 12 de febrero de 2017
lunes, 6 de febrero de 2017
viernes, 3 de febrero de 2017
martes, 31 de enero de 2017
lunes, 30 de enero de 2017
domingo, 29 de enero de 2017
School Day of Non-violence and Peace takes place on January 30, 2017. The School Day of Non-violence and Peace, is founded by the Spanish poet Llorenç Vidal Vidal in Majorca in 1964 as a starting point and support for a pacifying and non-violent education of a permanent character.Different as the first proposed by the UNESCO "Armistice Day" in 1948, the "School Day of Non-violence and Peace" is on January 30 every year, on the anniversary of the death of Mahatma Gandhi, in schools all over the world. In countries with a Southern Hemisphere school calendar, it can be on 30 March. Its basic and permanent message is:"Universal love, non-violence and peace. Universal love is better than egoism, non-violence is better than violence, and peace is better than war".
Playing For Change is proud to present a new video of the song "What A Wonderful World"
Grandpa Elliott with children's choirs across the globe.
In these hard times children and music bring us hope for a better future. Today we celebrate life and
change the world one heart and one song at a time!!
martes, 24 de enero de 2017
lunes, 23 de enero de 2017
miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017
domingo, 15 de enero de 2017
lunes, 9 de enero de 2017
Countries across the world celebrate the start of 2016 with impressive New Year's Eve